THROUGHPUT I Bluestreak™ has announced Todd Wenzel, CEO of Throughput I Bluestreak Consulting, has been invited to join as Program Speaker as part of the Technical Session: Additive Manufacturing VI-B: Advances in AM on May 8th at 3:15 pm in Reno, NV.
“This will be an educational eye-opening and discussion-generating presentation since everyone knows that using 3D printing as a manufacturing production technology in various commercial applications, involves a lot more than just having a 3D printer,” states Ron Belts, Director of Strategic Accounts at Bluestreak I Bright AM™.
Every AM production facility has problem areas, production issues and headache-causing events once a Work Order has been received for producing AM Parts, and some have stringent Specification requirements that must be adhered to. As products are being designed, made and used in new ways, AM facilities are all working towards continuous improvement in each operational step within their predefined AM production processes.
• Proper Work Order generation
• Build Plate management/ID Functions
• Serialization for Multiple Parts printed on the same Build Plate
• Nonconformances/Advanced Dispositioning
• Serial number tracking of all Parts throughout the process
• Tracking the reality on the floor: Sequential, out of sequence and multiple possible routes
• Managing outside vendors and transactions within the build process
• Tracking machine time and labor time
• Managing material usage for each build, and reclassification of used material (i.e. virgin, 1x, 2x)
• Collecting Quality Data during Production and in the Testing Lab
• Connecting/viewing specifications, operating instructions, and QMS documents directly from the production floor
• Automatically qualify equipment, operators, or vendors, to prevent improper processing of the Parts
About Bluestreak I Bright AM™, a Division of Throughput Consulting, Inc.
Bright AM™ is designed exclusively for the Additive Manufacturing environment, where the primary focus is quality processing and operations control. Bright AM™ can be customized to mirror your unique business workflows. Find out more about Bright AM™ and all Throughput I Bluestreak™ solutions: bright-am.com, go-bluestreak.com, LinkedIn and YouTube.
About AeroMat 19
Engineering the Future – Cutting Edge Aerospace Materials & Processes
AeroMat is an annual forum that showcases the interchange of pertinent technical information on aerospace industry material and processes. With over 100 technical presentations, plenary speakers featuring the aerospace industry’s most pre-eminent leaders in aerospace materials and a diverse exposition with over 50 companies and organizations showcasing state-of-the-art products/services.
Visit AeroMat19 for more event information.
Director of Marketing & Education