Powder-X Coating Systems is seeking a General Manager.
Powder-X is an established company that manufactures and sells Paint and Powder Coating booths, ovens, and complete systems. We are a marketing organization, a sales organization, and a manufacturing organization operating out of two locations (about 40 min apart) in southern middle Tennessee.
The organization is a multi-million dollar company that was established in 2000 and is a worldwide leader in its industry.
We are looking for a self-motivated and results-driven general manager to direct and manage our organization’s business activities and to develop and implement effective business strategies and programs.
Duties for the general manager will include allocating budget resources, formulating policies, coordinating business operations, monitoring and motivating staff, managing operational costs, ensuring good customer service, improving administration processes, engaging with vendors, hiring and training employees, identifying business opportunities, and monitoring financial activities.
The ideal employee’s entrepreneurial spirit and vision in directing business functions will assist our organization in maintaining relationships with clients, generating new business, increasing staff productivity, improving service, ensuring sustainability, and meeting business objectives.
The successful candidate for this role should possess excellent communication skills, superior knowledge of business functions, exceptional budgeting, and finance skills, and strong leadership qualities.
The owner of the company needs someone to handle all day-to-day operations of the organization which allows him to work on other opportunities and organizational growth.
The noteworthy general manager should account for all business activities, support staff development, enhance efficiency, drive sales and improve revenue, maintain relationships with clients, enhance the organization’s image, and meet overall growth objectives.
General Manager Responsibilities:
• Overseeing daily business operations.
• Developing and implementing growth strategies.
• Training managers and staff.
• Creating and managing budgets.
• Improving revenue.
• Hiring employees.
• Evaluating performance and productivity.
• Analyzing accounting and financial data.
• Researching and identifying growth opportunities.
• Generating reports and giving presentations
General Manager Requirements:
• Degree in business management or a masters in business administration preferred.
• Documented knowledge of different business functions.
• Strong leadership qualities.
• Excellent communication skills.
• Highly organized.
• Strong work ethic.
• Good interpersonal skills.
• Meticulous attention to detail.
• Computer literate.
• Proactive nature.
Email resume to Joey R. Golliver, President/ CEO: Joey@powderx.com
Powder-X Coating Systems