Cost conscious powder coaters now have a new option: the Valu-Line Series of Finishing Equipment from Industrial Coating Equipment, a well-known USA based consultant/designer/manufacturer/installer of hundreds of finishing systems for 30+ years!
Although Valu-Line equipment is designed especially for their cost conscious customers, all the equipment is built to the exact same specifications and quality ICE supplies in all the equipment they sell, but is manufactured by their overseas affiliate.
All the engineering, controls, programming, service and technical support are still supplied by the engineers and support staff at Industrial Coating Equipment.
In addition, all Valu-Line equipment carries the same minimum 1 year warranty from date of startup.
Valu-Line STANDARDS are the competitions’ costly upgrade options!
See what’s STANDARD on all Valu-Line equipment:
- Pre-assembled 6” oven panels to reduce installation time and expense
- 3” insulated floor to minimize heat loss
- Side-mounted burner box makes maintenance easy
- Cartridge type powder booth for consistent airflow
- Filtered intake doors to maintain cleanliness and reduce defects
- Man access door
- Attractive powder coated finish
The Valu-Line Batch System series is available in six standard sizes:
- 8 x 8 x 10 oven + 10 x 8 x 10 booth
- 8 x 8 x 15 oven + 10 x 8 x 15 booth
- 8 x 8 x 20 oven + 10 x 8 x 20 booth
- 10 x 10 x 10 oven + 12 x 8 x 10 booth
- 10 x 10 x 15 oven + 12 x 8 x 15 booth
- 10 x 10 x 20 oven + 12 x 8 x 20 booth
Package Prices starting UNDER $50,000!!!!
Find out more.
Contact Rich Ludvik at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 941-777-4894
Say you saw Valu-Line here on Powdercoatingonline.com and get a free spare parts kit – a $2,000.00 value!